Thursday, December 17, 2009

.... II

still no title,i just keen to keep on writing,because of my unstable emotion tonight keep my bed far away from my sight,i just couldnt sleep...

bear in mind,what happened now must be related to what had happened yesterday..what had happened yesterday must be connected to what occured on the day before..and the list goes so on...and im disgusted,feeling the hatred towards those who forgot the past...

but me myself has been i a lot of mess,and made me thinking why we keep pointing to other people..why not revise and learn the truth about our mistake..why not blaming ourselves,why can't we build a positive thinking towards other people...yet,the thinking is still playing with my mind,imagining that im at the other side,and wondering why "i" blaming "me"...arrogance of human being..

and why something exhilirating at the beginning could turn out to be a terrible moment,why...i just coldnt understand,why must a smile ended up with a cry......

anyway instead of biochem i've done dan brown....hu


2 comments:

eja said...

well, everything good has come to an end rite??
serap..r u ok?

Anonymous said...

life is being hard to me now ja..hu